- Would you like to have answers to your pregnancy questions? Someone to talk through things with?
- Would you like to feel heard during the birth of your baby? Strong and empowered?
- Would you like your partner to feel supported, so they can better support you?
- When you meet your new baby, would you like to feel confident in your parenting?
As a mother of 2 grown children, I’m on the “other side” of parenting. I know how important support was in building a strong foundation for my family. I believe this starts with the birth experience, and I am passionate about coming alongside you as you create your own path.
The Evidence Based Birth® Childbirth Class is designed to prepare and empower you with evidence based care, comfort measures and advocacy; all brought to you through the mentorship of an experienced instructor. You’ll have access to the Evidence Based Birth® Parent’s Site, with content videos, an extensive pdf library, and weekly Zoom calls with your mentor and class. You’ll be ready to meet your birth with confidence!
All classes are 5 weeks in length (6 meetings in total); Express Classes are 2 weeks (4 meetings in total).
- January 11 – February 15, 2021; registration closed
- January 20 – February 24, 2021; ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT
- February 22 – March 4, 2021; EXPRESS
- March 2 – April 6, 2021
- March 22 – April 26, 2021
Pregnancy & Birth Support
Continuous one-on-one support improves birth outcomes. Learn how I can support you physically and emotionally, helping empower you as you craft your birth experience.
Bringing home a baby can be filled with challenges and uncertainty. Having support to help you recover and to build your confidence is essential to a positive postpartum experience.
Serving the northwest suburbs of Chicago; Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Elgin, Barrington; McHenry County, Lake County, Kane County